WHY TRADE THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS?
Take advantage of markets that are open nearly 24 hours a day
The Forex or Foreign Exchange market is the largest market in the world, with traders world-wide trading 24 hours a day on a decentralised, over-the-counter market place. With volumes in excess of $5 trillion turned over every day.
Forex (or FX) is an abbreviation for foreign exchange and simply is where one currency is traded for another at a certain exchange price. Gaining access to trade the Forex markets is becoming easier and easier with many brokers offering the product in various forms and at various costs and spreads.
First Prudential markets offers a transparent and regulated hub for clients to trade in many aspects including:
NEED A LITTLE ICON STYLE IMAGE FOR EACH OF THE FOLLOWING
- Regulated and Segregated Funds - one of the oldest and most reputable broking firms in Australia
- Transparent ownership and led- owned and operated from head office in Australia
- Spreads – Tight spreads offering unrivalled execution speed
- Liquidity – deeper and more honourable depth
- Fills – filled at levels that clients deserve
First Prudential Markets offers clients a vast amount of pairs beginning at 0.0 pips and remaining tight throughout the trading day. See below for an example of currency pairs offered.
INSERT TABLE OF FOREX PAIRS
Downloading a demo or live account will give every trader access to all pairs at competitive spreads at the touch of a button..
INSERT OPEN DEMO ACCOUNT BUTTON