TRANSACTION TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEE SCHEDULE
Transaction Fee Schedule
FP Markets only passes on the fees applied by their merchants for the electronic deposits or withdrawals made to and from your trading account. On occasions, depending on the method of deposit or withdrawal, fees may be applied by merchant transferring the money. These fees are the responsibility of the client.
Please see the terms, conditions and schedule of the various methods for deposit and withdrawal that FP Markets offers, all of which are subject to change without notice. Please review this fee schedule regularly. By transacting in any one of these methods, confirms your acceptance of the fees and any such terms and conditions applicable.
Bank Wire Fee Schedule
- NAB National Australian Bank EFT (domestic) Deposit and Withdrawal fees: $0
- NAB National Australian Bank EFT (overseas) Deposit fees: dependent on currency
- NAB National Australian Bank EFT (overseas) Withdrawal fees: $25 or equivalent in other currencies
- BPAY internet bank transfer fees: $0
- BPAY Credit & Debit Card fees: 1.8% of amount
Bank – Credit and Debit Card Fee Schedule
- NAB Credit & Debit Card Deposit in AUD fees: 1.8% of amount
- NAB Credit & Debit Card Deposit in Foreign Currency fees: 3.18% of amount
Skrill/MoneyBookers Fee Schedule
- Skrill/MoneyBookers deposit fees: 3.0% of amount
Neteller Fee Schedule
- Neteller deposit fees: 3.0% of amount
China Union Pay Fee Schedule
- China Union Pay deposit fees: 0.6% of amount
Terms & Conditions
See below the terms and conditions covering all methods of deposits and withdrawals made to and from your FP Markets trading account.
- All terms and conditions can be amended without notice
- Deposit and Withdrawal Fees: please refer to the Fee Schedule above
- Credit and Debit Cards accepted include Visa and Mastercard
- Process time for all deposits and withdrawals is at the discretion of FP Markets
- It is the responsibility of the client to ensure adequate funds are in their trading account at all times
- FP Markets has set daily limits on deposits for some methods of transfer in order to comply with their AML policies.
- FP Markets will apply the fees charged by each merchant for all deposits and withdrawals unless advised otherwise
- Deposits made by credit or debit cards will be refunded to the card. Any profits will be transferred back to a bank account in the same name as the trading account
- If FP Markets is advised of a chargeback, FP Markets has the right to close any open position and recover any possible loss or fees incurred. Due to insufficient funds in the clients account the client agrees to make deposit to your trading account to cover this loss or fee
- All withdrawals can only be made back to a bank account in the same name as the clients FP Markets trading account
- FP Markets is only able to apply funds received in the same name as the clients FP Markets trading account and hence are unable to accept third-party payments